or make 4 interest-free payments of $8.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
Every piece of Ruffled Grace jewellery needs to be looked after carefully.
Always protect your jewellery from sharp blows, scratching, chemicals, sunlight and heat/cold.
- Store your jewellery in a soft lined box or pouch. Try to keep pieces apart so they don't rub together.
- Your jewellery will age and tarnish naturally so if you want to keep your pieces in pristine condition, clean your jewellery regularly, using a professional jewellery cleaning product. Always read the manufacturers instructions.
- Be aware of tarnish which may occur as a result of oxidisation, caused by the interaction of silver or gold plated jewellery with certain elements such as oxygen or sulphur as well as with certain acids.
- Never go swimming wearing your jewellery, as chlorine in swimming pools can cause damage to all metals and will erode rose gold and gold jewellery.
- Avoid wearing while cleaning, gardening or performing sports activities.
Keep silver jewellery away from harsh chemicals like household cleaning fluids as they create abrasions and reduce the luster of the metal. Cleaning silver jewellery is best done with a professional jewellery cleaning product. Thoroughly dry your silver jewellery after exposure to water.